Set up the CyberGhost VPN for Mac in 3 easy steps:
1. Download CyberGhost VPN, and drag it into your app folder.
2. Open the Finder under Favorites/Applications or use Siri by saying Start CyberGhost
3. Activate the VPN via the yellow start button (automatic choice of server). You can also choose location and/or server and activate the connection.
CyberGhost VPN for Mac has a user-friendly interface that makes online privacy easy. In a matter of seconds, by simply pressing the “ON” button, you can surf the web without a care in the world.
Your macOS device will be protected from your ISP, the government, your neighbor, your colleague or whoever else is interested in snooping into your digital life.
Over 1,300 VPN servers
Choose a server from the over 30 countries CyberGhost connects you to and you’ll be surfing the web from a new location in no time! It’s really that easy.
Like this, you will have unrestricted access to content from your home country when you’re away, or from any other location for that matter. Facebook, Twitter or YouTube don’t work on your MacBook? Forget about geo-restrictions with CyberGhost VPN for Mac.
Best encryption & anonymity
With CyberGhost, your online activity on your macOS device will be encrypted using the top-class 256-bit encryption technology. Thus, you will enjoy a secure experience even on public, unprotected WiFis. So, when you are on your MacBook in a café, shopping online or doing some work, you can rest assured that your online activity will be protected.
Furthermore, with its strict no-log policy, CyberGhost VPN renders you 100% anonymous. This means that even if you are connected to our servers or using our IPs, we will have no clue about what you are doing online. Mind you, we don’t even want to know – your online life is your business alone.
Check out what experts say about us
CyberGhost has almost every feature and usability option that you need for basic protection, privacy, fast and reliable internet connections, surfing capabilities, and so on.
The speed is quite good and the connection is stable too, with UDP or TCP. I can recommend it for everybody. There are a large number of servers in many different countries and continents (Europe, Asia, America, etc).
Everything works well and I can't find something wrong. When an interruption is occurring, it is solved quickly every time and when a new system is updated like a new OS for Mac than the patch is delivered quickly. Good performance as well for rapidity.
CyberGhost VPN is a really great Service to minimize personal data traces in the internet, use services in other countries like a local resident and make it difficult for third parties to monitor you.
Cyberghost is a very easy VPN-Tool with enough hosts to choose from. There are many scenarios depending on what the user likes to do. The setup is easy and the GUI is comfortable and self-explaining.
Choose the Plan That Works for You
* The CyberGhost NoSpy servers are the first of their kind in the world. They are NSA-proof and are well guarded in our Romanian HQ. Find out more
- Macintosh computer with an Intel x86 processor
- 512 MB RAM (depending on your OS X operating system)
- 20 Megabyte free hard drive space
- CD-, DVD- or Blu-ray-Drive (optional for boxed version)
- 1024 x 600 pixels screen resolution, High Color or True Color
- Mouse, Trackball or similar
- Correctly installed and pre-configured Internet connection
macOS Lion (10.7) | macOS Mountain Lion (10.8) | macOS Mavericks (10.9) | macOS Yosemite (10.10) | macOS El Capitan (10.11) macOS Sierra (10.12) | macOS High Sierra (10.13)